Saturday, October 29, 2011

FUN FAN FACTS ABOUT ADAM LEVINE






THREE YEARS AGO, I was obsessed with Adam Lambert. That's hardly an earth-shattering revelation, especially to my close friends who experienced first hand how I raved for him and defended him. Well the guy is really handsome, a Clark Kent on your TV every week on American Idol Season 8, a total performer—singer, dancer, theater actor. I mean, what more can I ask for a guy? He had everything right in the sack. Then here comes the inevitable:

The Adam ate the apple. He's gay.

My mom sensed this from Adam's day one on AI (and now I'm starting to believe sensing guy's “gayness” is one of her talents, 'cause she was ALWAYS right). Of course I chose not to believe her then because if that is true, my world will totally be ripped apart. But things like this is out of my ideal world. I still love Lambert as an artist, though.


Now here I am, moved on, yet totally obsessed with another Adam. Ok, for me he isn't as handsome, but he is damn hot.

Adam Levine of Maroon 5. So heavenly.

'Cause I can't really stalk him personally, which I will probably do if I get the chance (no, I'm just kidding), I relied on handy-dandy internet.

We all know that he's the handsome and talented vocalist of Maroon 5. We saw him rise to superstardom from This Love. But there are so many things you need to know about Adam Levine. Here's some of them:


THE BIO

NAME: Adam Noah Levine

NICKNAMES: Sharky, Moroon 5 (how creative!)

BIRTH DATE: March 18, 1979 (yes, he's pretty old for me)

BIRTH PLACE: Los Angeles, California, USA

SCHOOL WHERE HE GRADUATED: Brentwood School – 1997 (rich kid)

HEIGHT: 5' 11 3/4" (1.82 m)

HAIR COLOR: Brown

EYE COLOR: Hazel

TATTOOS? Hell, yes!

Adam's first band is called Kara's Flowers. He met Jesse Carmichael, Mickey Madden and Ryan Dusick—the original members of the band—when he attented Frenchwoods Festival of the Performing Arts in New York when he was still in senior year in high school.

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ADAM LEVINE


Adam Levine:


  • HAS NO FORMAL RELIGION. His father is Jewish, while his mother is a protestant.

  • IS CLOSE WITH SOME HOLLYWOOD A-LISTERS. Adam is good friends with Natalie Portman, Jake Gyllenhaal (since kindergarten), Billie Joe Armstrong, and Adam Brody.

  • HAS ADHD ((attention-deficit-hyperactive disorder)! That explains why.

  • IS A HUGE BEATLES FAN. He cites John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr as his heroes.

  • CITES PRINCE AND STEVIE WONDER AS HIS FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS, the latter he calls as his spiritual leader.

  • IS AMBIDEXTROUS. He writes and draws with his left hand, but uses the right for other activities.

  • BROKE HIS STERNUM IN 2006 WHILE LIFTING WEIGHTS, what he called "one of the most painful things I’ve ever experienced."

  • A YOGA FREAK. After the weight lifting accident, he decided to do yoga instead and give up the lifting completely.

  • A CAR JUNKIE. He loves cars of old models, his favorite being his 1971 Mercedes 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet.

  • A BASKETBALL ADDICT. Adam Levine is frequently court side because his love of basketball goes way deep. At six, he made the winning shot of his local YMCA championship basketball and has been inspired to succeed ever since.

  • WAS ONCE A BLUE-COLLAR WORKER. Adam Levine worked as a waiter at the retro-style Johnny Rockets burger restaurant chain. He also worked as a writer's assistant for the TV show 'Judging Amy' before he hit it big.

  • IS ALREADY TAKEN. WELL, AS OF NOW. He is in a relationship with Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna (Anne V.), who did a cameo in Maroon 5's Misery and Never Gonna Leave This Bed.


I sooooooo love Adam Levine.

As of now, well, he's safe. Hope he doesn't take a bite on the apple!

(Interesting: Adam Lambert and Adam Levine are both Jewish. Woow. Another thing in common, eh?)


Click here to read my review on Maroon 5's I Can't Lie and The Air that I Breathe from their latest album, Hands All Over.

By Mariejo Ramos with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blogger